The Courtyards: Center for Alzheimer's Disease
The Courtyards provides compassionate care to individuals with dementia. This philosophy is reflected in everything about The Courtyards – from the environment, team structure, policies, and procedures to family involvement and support. We understand how challenging a diagnosis of dementia can be for the entire family, and we believe you will find that The Courtyards is a very special setting for your loved one to call home.
- The Courtyards is connected to the first floor of the Main Building
- Semi-private rooms
- Outdoor courtyards
- Enclosed porches overlooking the courtyards
- Kitchen areas for meal preparations and activities
- Rooms are furnished, but residents may wish to bring personal items from home such as a favorite chair or bedspread,
- Pictures for the walls
- TV (optional)
- A locked curio cabinet is located outside each room and provides space for familiar items that help the resident locate their room
Get your free Ebook
Experience Life at a Continuing Care Retirement Community
- What is a Continuing Care Retirement Community?
- Levels of Care Available at a CCRC
- What Are the Health Benefits of Living in a CCRC?
- Factors to Consider When Choosing a CCRC
- Scheduling a Visit
- Is a CCRC Right for You?
Get our latest news, updates, and resources delivered right to your inbox.