The Courtyards: Center for Alzheimer's Disease
The Courtyards provides compassionate care to individuals with dementia. This philosophy is reflected in everything about The Courtyards – from the environment, team structure, policies, and procedures to family involvement and support. We understand how challenging a diagnosis of dementia can be for the entire family, and we believe you will find that The Courtyards is a very special setting for your loved one to call home.
- The Courtyards is connected to the first floor of the Main Building
- Semi-private rooms
- Outdoor courtyards
- Enclosed porches overlooking the courtyards
- Kitchen areas for meal preparations and activities
- Rooms are furnished, but residents may wish to bring personal items from home such as a favorite chair or bedspread,
- Pictures for the walls
- TV (optional)
- A locked curio cabinet is located outside each room and provides space for familiar items that help the resident locate their room
Get our latest news, updates, and resources delivered right to your inbox.