Health Care Center
As a Continuing Care Retirement Community, one of the most valuable services we provide to all Life Lease members of Friends Fellowship is guaranteed priority access to comprehensive nursing care if it is ever needed. Staffed with professional nurses, nursing assistants, activity assistants, and other support staff, the Health Care Center at FFC is licensed by the Indiana State Department of Health as a Comprehensive Care Facility. The Health Care Center offers long-term care as well as respite or recuperative care for those needing comprehensive nursing care on a short-term basis.
- The Health Care Center is connected to the first floor of the Main Building
- Screened and outdoor patios
- A lovely and spacious dining room with satellite kitchen
- Garden room (activities)
- On-site Therapy Department
- Brand new state-of-the-art Wellness Center
- Newly renovated and beautiful lounge area
- All rooms are furnished but are large enough to bring personal touches from home.
Get our latest news, updates, and resources delivered right to your inbox.