Assisted Living Options
There may come a time when you require a little extra help with the activities of daily living. An Assisted Residential Apartment gives you the independence and privacy you want in your own apartment, with the help you may need with bathing, dressing, medication management, and laundry.
- Each apartment has a private bath
- Plenty of closet space
- 24-hour emergency nurse call
- Optional kitchenette or walk-in shower
- Drapes and wall-to-wall carpeting
- The building has a central thermal heating/cooling system with individual controls in each apartment.
- Individual attic storage spaces are also available
Get your free Ebook
Experience Life at a Continuing Care Retirement Community
- What is a Continuing Care Retirement Community?
- Levels of Care Available at a CCRC
- What Are the Health Benefits of Living in a CCRC?
- Factors to Consider When Choosing a CCRC
- Scheduling a Visit
- Is a CCRC Right for You?
Get our latest news, updates, and resources delivered right to your inbox.