Independent Living Options
Independent housing provides maintenance-free, at-home comfort for those who have no intention of retiring from an active lifestyle. There are six different two- and three- bedroom floor plans available, ranging from 1,382 to 2,070 total square feet.
- Brick or stone exterior
- Spacious living and dining area
- Two full baths
- Full kitchen and breakfast nook
- Electric heat pump (Phase I homes)
- Gas furnace (Phase II and III homes)
- Electric furnace (Phase III homes)
- Attic storage above garage
- Fireplace (optional)
- Sunroom (optional)
- Screened porch (optional)
- Outdoor patio or deck
- One- and two-car garages
- Emergency call system
Get your free Ebook
Experience Life at a Continuing Care Retirement Community
- What is a Continuing Care Retirement Community?
- Levels of Care Available at a CCRC
- What Are the Health Benefits of Living in a CCRC?
- Factors to Consider When Choosing a CCRC
- Scheduling a Visit
- Is a CCRC Right for You?
Three superior meals a day and full housekeeping services await you in Independent Residential Apartments. You certainly don’t need to recreate all the spaces in your home if they already exist in the Community, such as a library or guest suite or private dining room. Select a studio or one- or two-bedroom apartment, and we know you will appreciate the comfort, convenience and safety of independent living at Friends Fellowship Community.
- Each apartment has a private bath
- Plenty of closet space
- 24-hour emergency nurse call
- Optional kitchenette
- Optional walk-in shower
- Drapes and wall-to-wall carpeting
- Central thermal heating/cooling system with individual controls in each apartment
- Individual attic storage spaces are also available
Enjoy a completely independent lifestyle in our apartments with convenient access to many services and amenities offered throughout the community.
- A full kitchen including appliances (frost-free refrigerator with ice maker
- Electric self-cleaning range
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closets with built-in shelves
- Walk-in showers and/or tub/showers with hand-held shower attachment
- Carpet, draperies, and sheers
- Washer and dryer
Get our latest news, updates, and resources delivered right to your inbox.