POSITION: Sales & Marketing Associate
Friends Fellowship Community, a not-for-profit retirement community, is looking for a self-motivated, results-driven, and professional individual to immediately fill the position of Sales and Marketing Associate. This position is an integral part of the sales and marketing team and is responsible for representing the community to prospective residents and families and managing the sales process from initial inquiry through move-in. Applicants should possess excellent customer service and interpersonal communication skills, as well as a deeply ingrained passion for seniors to successfully nurture relationships. This is a full-time position of 40 hours per week with schedule flexibility to include occasional evenings and weekends as necessary. Friends Fellowship Community is prepared to offer you the opportunity for growth in a career with meaning and purpose.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- High school degree
- Associate’s degree in marketing, business, healthcare management, or related field (preferred)
- Demonstrated sales experience in senior living, hospitality, or related healthcare environment (preferred)
Job Expectations and Skills Include:
- Highlight community property features and amenities to potential residents and their families while conducting tours of the campus
- Develop and maintain relationships with and generate leads through residents, family, and professional referral sources
- Develop and foster external relationships aimed at building community census and life lease goals
- Utilize and monitor CRM (HubSpot) to maintain an accurate and up-to-date prospect database and create marketing emails, ads, forms, and landing pages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong writing and copy-editing abilities
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, Canva, and various social media platforms, as well as the ability to learn new applications; previous knowledge of a client relationship management tool such as HubSpot is preferred
Company Benefits Include:
- Paid time off and 7 paid holidays
- Insurance – health, dental, disability, life, and vision
- Health savings account
- Retirement plan available with company match contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral program
To apply, please fill out the form below or download the application and return, in person, to Lisa VanDevender at 2030 Chester Boulevard.
Click here to download a PDF version of the employment application.