POSITION: CNA Mentor
Are you a licensed CNA that is interested in furthering your experience in long-term care? Friends Fellowship Community is a long-term care retirement community that is unique to the Richmond area.
This is a full-time position with hours Monday-Friday from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm. In addition, the candidate must be available to be on call one weekend per month.
- Free gym membership
- Health savings account
- Insurance – health, dental, disability, life, and vision
- Paid time off and 7 paid holidays
- New competitive wage scale
- Referral program
- Retirement plan available with company match contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
Primary Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Mentor and assist with the orientation and onboarding of new CNAs and Staff Assistants
- Work with the Nursing Scheduler in coordinating the staffing of open positions in the schedule
- Provide accurate and timely reports to Nursing Leadership related to scheduling and staffing requirements
- Available to work as CNA as schedule permits
- Active Certified Nursing Assistant Certification is required
- Previous training and mentoring is preferred but not required
- The ability to work in partnership with other members of the staff
To apply, please fill out the form below or download the application and return, in person, to Lisa VanDevender at 2030 Chester Boulevard.