POSITION: Sales Associate
Friends Fellowship Community is looking for a self-motivated, results-driven, and professional individual to immediately fill the position of Sales Associate. The Sales Associate provides direct assistance to, works with, and reports to the Director of Sales. They are responsible for representing the community to prospective residents and families and managing the sales process from initial inquiry through move-in. This is a full-time position of 40 hours per week with schedule flexibility to include evenings and weekends as necessary. High school degree is required. Associate's degree in marketing, business, healthcare management, or related field is preferred. Demonstrated sales experience in the senior living / hospitality or related healthcare environment is preferred.
Apply today to join our professional sales team!
- Flexible schedule
- Free gym membership
- Health savings account
- Insurance – health, dental, disability, life, and vision
- Paid time off and 7 paid holidays
- New competitive wage scale
- Referral program
- Retirement plan available with company match contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
Primary Responsibilities and Skills Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Highlighting community property features and amenities to potential residents and their families while conducting tours of the campus
- Develop and maintain relationships with and generate leads through residents, family, and professional referral sources
- Maintain prospect interest and commitments through consistent follow-up
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal communication skills, as well as a deeply ingrained passion for seniors to successfully nurture relationships
- Develop and foster external relationships aimed at building community census and life lease goals
- Demonstrate an expertise and knowledge of current best practices in successful upscale retirement living sales and marketing techniques
- Ability to do what it takes to get the job done, effectively handling multiple priorities with exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to facilitate and make small-group presentations
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and various social media platforms, as well as the ability to learn new applications; previous knowledge of a client relationship management tool such as HubSpot for tracking leads is preferred
- Assist in event planning, coordination, and setup
- Compile data for weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports as required
- Utilize and monitor CRM (HubSpot) to maintain an accurate and up-to-date prospect database. Perform the required follow-up through phone calls, emails, personal visits, notes, etc.
To apply, please fill out the form below or download the application and return, in person, to Lisa VanDevender at 2030 Chester Boulevard.