POSITION: 2nd Shift Charge Nurse
Do you feel “stuck” in your current nursing career? Do you want to gain additional supervisory skills and training, but don’t know where to look? The answer can be found at Friends Fellowship Community! We are currently recruiting for a charge nurse on 2nd shift.
For over 55 years, Friends Fellowship Community has been the premier continuing care retirement community in Eastern Indiana. Our dedicated staff is committed to providing quality care to our residents through the promotion of dignity, security, and independence within a gracious environment.
Apply today to join our professional nursing team!
- $1.75 shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Flexible schedule
- Insurance – health, dental, disability, life, and vision
- Paid time off and 7 paid holidays
- New competitive wage scale
- Referral program
- Retirement plan available with company match contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
Preferred Abilities and Skills:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Responsibilities May Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Adjusts assignments to meet the needs of residents
- Assists with new admissions
- Completes required documentation and reporting
- Provides direct patient care as needed
- Provides leadership in accordance with the goals of the department
- Provides supervision to nursing care staff
To apply, please fill out the form below or download the application and return, in person, to Lisa VanDevender at 2030 Chester Boulevard.